• If you've stopped by you have noticed the new entrance ramp being constructed. Check out some of the pictures if you haven't seen it yet.
• Holiday Pet Food Drive - from November 15th through January 1st, we will be collecting the following items to donate to Milford Animal Shelter Food Bank.
** Dog Food, Dog Treats, Cat Food, Cat Treats, New Bowls **
Donation bin located in the vestibule. Our furry friends thank you!
• We are excited to announce that Dr. Jourdan White has joined our practice. Please click here to read her bio.
• We will be holding an open house on Saturday, January 30th from 1:00-3:00 pm to showcase our new look. We will be giving tours of the hospital as well as giving old and new clients alike a chance to chat with our doctors and staff. Due to the anticipated volume of people expected to attend, we ask that you leave your furry friends at home. Light refreshments will be provided.
• If you haven’t received our Fall Newsletter by mail, the full version is available by clicking here. We hope you enjoy reading it.
• If you haven’t received our Summer Newsletter by mail, the full version is available by clicking here.
• We are excited to announce the recent acquisition of a state-of-the-art, digital dental X-ray unit. This new unit has amazing capabilities and will assist us in providing a whole new level of dental care for your furry friends. Many thanks to our technician Barbara who spearheaded this project and made the dream a reality. In addition to the X-ray unit, we revamped our whole dental area, including a custom built dental table. We’re excited to put them to use for Dental Awareness months (Jan-Feb).
• We are excited to announce that Dr. Katie King has joined our practice. Please click here to read her bio.
• If you haven’t received our Fall Newsletter by mail, the full version is available by clicking here. It may look different that past newsletters. We’ve redone the entire format with the help of Wendy Simko of Wendy Simko Designs. We hope you enjoy reading it.
• You also may have noticed some minor cosmetic changes to the hospital. We have added a complimentary coffee/beverage to the waiting room, a new exam room, and are in the process of adding a cat waiting room (soon to be called the Kitty Corner!)
• Just a reminder, we will be closed Friday, July 4th and Saturday, July 5th for the holiday weekend. We will reopen Monday, July 7th. For emergency info, click on the emergency link above, or download our free new mobile app called MAHCT on the app store or Google Play. Have a great weekend and stay safe!
• We are excited to announce the launch of our new mobile
app for smartphones and tablets called MAHCT. You can find the app in
the Google Play store for Androids and in the Apple App store for
iPhone/iPad/iPod. From this new app you can request medications, request
appointments, direct dial our office, email our office, visit our web
site and social media sites, view one-touch emergency info, send custom
pet postcards, and more. Download it today and let us know what you
• We will be undergoing some minor renovations over the next month or two.
We will be adding another exam room to accommodate more patients. Most
of the work will be done after hours but please excuse our appearance
during construction. We're excited to see the finished product!
• Dr. O'Neil has retired after 35 years of practice. He
will be fondly missed by all of us at Milford Animal Hospital and we
wish him the best.
• We are pleased to announce that Dr. Kim Galloway has joined the Milford Animal Hospital team as a new full time associate.
• Take a Virtual Tour of Milford Animal Hospital. CLICK HERE.
• Dr. McGee came to Milford to practice with former owner Dr. Floyd in 1972 from the veterinary college at Cornell University. He became an owner in 1974. Since then he has been very active in Milford Rotary (past President), Red Cross, Milford Club and long time member (and past President) of Mill River Country Club. His retirement to Florida will allow him to further pursue his love of golf.
• We are announcing the retirement of longtime partner of Milford Animal Hospital Dr. David McGee. Dr. McGee will be spending his winters golfing in sunny Florida.
• Call now to schedule a dental cleaning. Our dental special months are December 1, 2011 to March 1, 2012. We offer a 25% discount on routine dental cleanings (includes anesthesia, dental scaling and polishing, IV fluids, and ½ day hospital stay). Extractions, pain medications, antibiotics, and dental X-rays (if needed) are not discounted.
• We are pleased to announce that Dr. Sachar is becoming a partner of Milford Animal Hospital along with Drs. McGee, O'Neil, and Blasi.
• Find us on Facebook! CLICK HEREto friend us and find out about specials
• Keep an eye out for our Fall newsletter.
• Call now to schedule a dental cleaning as we are extending our dental special months to November through February. We offer a 25% discount on routine dental cleanings (includes anesthesia, dental scaling and polishing, IV fluids, and ½ day hospital stay). Extractions, pain medications, antibiotics, and dental X-rays (if needed) are not discounted.