Updated Appointment Protocol - September 9, 2021
- Appointments should be scheduled well in advance as we are fully booked by 8:15 am every day. To schedule, we are asking that you please contact us via the MAH App or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are in need of medication or food refills, again please contact us via the App or email so that we can keep our phone lines free for urgent requests. We will reply to your messages promptly. Walk-in (or up) requests will not be taken.
- When requesting medication or food refills, please allow us ample time to get them ready for you. Urgent refills can be done on the same day upon doctor’s review and approval – however, keep in mind that our doctors are very busy caring for patients. Non-urgent refills can be ready by the next business day.
- When coming to the hospital for an appointment, MASKS ARE REQUIRED, even though you are being asked to stay in your car. You will NOT be serviced if you don’t have a face covering and you will need to make a new appointment. There will be no exceptions. Additionally, since you will need to speak with your doctor during the visit, a cell phone is required. If you do not have one, kindly let us know when you schedule your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please text us (203-951-5756) from your car in the parking lot and let us know that you have arrived, your pet’s name and your parking space number. A team member will come out to your car to greet you and begin the appointment process. We ask that you remain in your car while your pet is brought into the building for their appointment.
We are doing our very best to serve you and provide the most comprehensive care for your pet. These are the protocols we have carefully developed, please respect them. Abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.